Clayton County Sheriffs Deptartment - Illegally evicted while on appeal
Landlord's mother wanted me to move so that she could sell a house i was leasing.The mother filed for eviction.
My lease had not expired , I refused to move until my lease was up. Appealed attempted eviction,given hearing. Clayton county sheriff ignored hearing & supervised removal my belongings from the home and belongings stole while I was at work, with mother's help and someone inside department.
Asked clayton county Sheriff how they could allow this before hearing and was told, were just following orders.Disregarded Judges order on the upcoming hearing, I lost most of my belongings.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Theï»¿ Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had aï»¿ sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television.ï»¿ According to..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- "Suriname has made in April 2012 a new law that Desi Bouterse has been spoken free for all the December murders on 8 decemer 1982. Next to that all people..."
- "I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any..."
- "I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit. I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another..."
- "I thought I was purchasing a lapis stone pendant and silver chain from this company that turned out to be a GREAT disappointment!!! Neither the chain nor the pendant was as..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- " I propose to consider a smartphone that not only do not mind to give your child or parents, but it is possible to keep. We will look at you with..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."