Clayton County Sheriffs Deptartment - Illegally evicted while on appeal
Landlord's mother wanted me to move so that she could sell a house i was leasing.The mother filed for eviction.
My lease had not expired , I refused to move until my lease was up. Appealed attempted eviction,given hearing. Clayton county sheriff ignored hearing & supervised removal my belongings from the home and belongings stole while I was at work, with mother's help and someone inside department.
Asked clayton county Sheriff how they could allow this before hearing and was told, were just following orders.Disregarded Judges order on the upcoming hearing, I lost most of my belongings.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "MEMO To: Yang Amat Berhormat Tan Sri Datuk Amar Haji Adenan Bin Haji Satem - Chief Minister of Sarawak, Y.B. Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh - Minister of Local Government and Community Development, Yang..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "This is only one of several pictures where it is 8:30 in the morning and all these cars are in front of the store. This store dose not open..."
- "I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit. I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another..."
- "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "we bought a reclining couch and love seat and a matching recliner. The love seat was defective and we were shipped a new one several weeks later this new one..."