Clayton County Sheriffs Deptartment - Illegally evicted while on appeal
Landlord's mother wanted me to move so that she could sell a house i was leasing.The mother filed for eviction.
My lease had not expired , I refused to move until my lease was up. Appealed attempted eviction,given hearing. Clayton county sheriff ignored hearing & supervised removal my belongings from the home and belongings stole while I was at work, with mother's help and someone inside department.
Asked clayton county Sheriff how they could allow this before hearing and was told, were just following orders.Disregarded Judges order on the upcoming hearing, I lost most of my belongings.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "THE PIITSBURGH POLICE ARE VERY AGGRESIVE I MEAN REALLY THEY SHOULD GO TO STUDY BEFORE DOING THE JOB BECAUSE MY BUDDY GET BEAT FOR NO REASON I WILL NOT INSULT..."
- " ..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."
- "I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit. I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another..."
- "I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any..."
- "I thought I was purchasing a lapis stone pendant and silver chain from this company that turned out to be a GREAT disappointment!!! Neither the chain nor the pendant was as..."
- "Macon,Ga bad customer service need to Learn that customers keep the business going!!..."
- "Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen. They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered. ..."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."