Clayton County Sheriffs Deptartment - illegally evicted while on appeal
Landlord's mother wanted me to move so that she could sell a house i was leasing.The mother filed for eviction.
My lease had not expired , I refused to move until my lease was up. Appealed attempted eviction,given hearing. Clayton county sheriff ignored hearing & supervised removal my belongings from the home and belongings stole while I was at work, with mother's help and someone inside department.
Asked clayton county Sheriff how they could allow this before hearing and was told, were just following orders.Disregarded Judges order on the upcoming hearing, I lost most of my belongings.d42867b review #208879
You may also like
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."